The Surgical Oncology Department at Sanjeevani CBCC USA Cancer Hospital provides diagnostic and consultative service for individuals with problems related to Solid Tumors. Specifically, the department provides expertise in the care of patients with malignancies of the Breast, Head and Neck, skin, soft tissue, gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas, spleen, lymph nodes, Lung, Genito-urinary and gynecological systems. The department has a close interaction with other departments within the hospital.
Our surgical oncologists work as a part of the multidisciplinary team, working closely with the other specialists like radiologists, pathologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, cancer care nurses, psychologists, nutritionists and physiotherapists to ensure best outcomes for our patients.
- Daily outpatient clinics in all specialties from Monday to Saturday
- Multidisciplinary clinics
- Second opinion forums
- All latest surgeries including oncoplastic and reconstructive surgeries are done
- Patient support services including physiotherapy and lymphedema care.
- Regular screening and awareness camps
- Structured community outreach program for clinics and educational activities.
Our Surgical Oncology Department comprises experts for different kind of Cancers depending on the cancer sites such as:
- Brain Tumor
- Breast Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Gastrointestinal & Hepatobillary Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancer
- Bone & Soft Tissues sarcoma
- Thoracic and lung cancer