We value your family and friends and recognize that they are an important part of your recovery process.
- For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit the number of your visitors during visiting hours.
- Visiting hours will be strict as scheduled by the hospital management.
- The visit timing for I.C.U.
|| 09 A.M to 09:15 A.M
||03:00 P.M to 03:15 P.M
||09 P.M to 09:15 P.M
- Visitors will be allowed to meet the patient one by one only. This is to lower the risk of cross-infection from visitor to patient & vice-versa.
- Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition or on special needs.
- Visitors with fever, cold sore, cough, nasal drainage, colds, diarrhoea, or any contagious disease should not visit patients.
- Due to confidentiality reasons, visitors might be asked by doctor/nurses to leave the room during tests, treatment, physical examination of the patient.
- Do not bring eatables, battery-operated toys, cameras, pet animals & flowers to the hospital.
- Visits by children under the age of 12years are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection.
- Sanitize your hands with hand wash or sanitizer before and after visiting the patient.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited in I.C.U. where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please use mobile phones outside the patient ward
- Consider speaking softly & in low volume so that other patients are not disturbed.
Denial or Termination of a Visit
Violation of the below rules may result in the termination, suspension of visitation privileges for the visitor.
- Any kind of misbehaviour, physical, verbal abuse, violence, damage to hospital property by the visitor will be subject to legal prosecution.
- Visitors who appear under the influence of alcohol, smoking, tobacco use, drugs (except prescribed drugs), weapons display inappropriate behaviour, or refuse to follow staff directives may be denied of visitation rights & subject to Legal prosecution.
- Visitors who refuse or fail to produce sufficient identification or falsifies information.
- Eatables from outside the hospital are not allowed in the hospital.
- Children should not be left unattended in the entrance lobby or parking lot. Any child leaving the visiting area for any reason must be accompanied by an adult.
- Other conduct or conditions considered by the Security Supervisor to be disruptive to visiting operations or the security of the Hospital.