Consultants at The Out Patient Department (OPD) will decide about the admission of a patient according to his medical condition. The consultant admitting the patient will explain the nature of the disease and treatment planned.
- We register every new patient in S.C.C.H. with a Unique Health Identification Number(UHID) which is commonly known Registration Number, to document their entire journey in the hospital.
- Patients are requested to bring along their identity proof & one photocopy of the same while visiting the hospital. We accept Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, and Voter Card as an identity proof.
- While registering as a patient in S.C.C.H. please provide the patient's complete and accurate details like name, address etc.
- Bookings & billing for the patient is done at the 'Admission Desk' on the reception counter in the hospital lobby.
- The Registration counter has a List of charges for different types of rooms are in the hospital. The charges depend upon the type of room the patient selected. Should the patient require an estimate of costs for your hospitalization, kindly consult the doctor.
- We request the patient or their attendants to read all the consent forms carefully and sign before his/her admission, to ensure that they are well informed.
Patient/Attendants are requested to ask any question if they find any information inadequate or vague.
Admission through the Emergency department
Some emergencies may occur through the accidents or mishappening for which our Emergency Department is 24*7 operational.
- A discharge summary, investigation reports, medication list will be explained by the doctor & handed over to the patient/ attendant at the time of discharge. If some investigation reports are awaiting, the same may kindly be collected between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM on weekdays from our in-house laboratory.
- The patient/attendant must arrange to leave by the discharge time so that we can prepare the room for new patients. If the patient fails to do so by the morning discharge time, room charges for the day will be added to his/her bill.
- The patient will be given a comprehensive bill, with all charges included and no payments should be made outside of what is specified in the bill. All details of bed charges, investigations, doctor's visit fees, and surgeon's fees will be mentioned in the bill.
- The admission/security deposit will be adjusted only against the patient's final bill at the time of discharge.
- The Hospital holds numerous corporate tie-ups with reputed Insurance companies & Third-party administrator (T.P.A.) for cashless processing.
* Please contact the Billing Department for any help required in this regard.
* Please request for a handout on important information regarding Admission, Billing, Discharge & Refund.
We create the patient's medical record with U.H.I.D. update and preserve it with utmost care and confidentiality. This U.H.I.D. and card facilitate speedy retrieval of the patient's medical records each time they need to see the doctor.