Incorporate yourself in our team of around 200 professionals and become a crucial part of this incredible healthcare journey.
SCCH is the only hospital in central India that covers a COMPLETE CANCER TERTIARY CARE FACILITY . At SCCH we maintain an environment of integrity, diversity, respect & collaboration woth out patients & our colleagues. Be a part of the team. Make a difference in the lives of patients with this life threatening diseases….
We care for our employees by having:
- Grievance handling committee
- Hostel facilities SCCH is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to our staff that are relocating from different parts of the country.
- Employee counseling
It is the policy of our Hospital to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment and existing employees without regard to their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable law or regulation. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits conform to this policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity and the spirit of affirmative action.
The 5 principles of Fair Employment Practices are:
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, family status or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.