Medical Oncology is a discipline which deals with the systemic therapy of cancer including chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapies, supportive care and bone marrow transplantation.
Chemotherapy is a method of cancer treatment in which anticancer drugs are given intravenously, by injections, or by mouth. Chemotherapy is often used in conjunction with radiation therapy and surgery, as a multimodality therapy. Anticancer drugs are special drugs which can only be prescribed by a person who has been trained in this specialty. In the last two to three decades chemotherapy has made great impact in the overall survival of many cancers.
We are Having:
- Experienced team of nursing staff
- Use of infusion pumps to deliver chemotherapy
- High dose chemotherapy for Solid Tumors
- Targeted drug treatment
- Use of chemoports and longlines.
- Bio Safety Cabinet for Chemo drug mixing.