Sanjeevani CBCC USA Cancer Hospital is having well equipped department with team consisting of Oncology Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Visiting Neuro and Uro Surgeons, Anesthetist and well trained OT personnel.
The surgical Oncology Department at Sanjeevani CBCC USA Cancer Hospital provides diagnostic and consultative service for individuals with problems related to Solid Tumors. Specifically, the department provides expertise in the care of patients with malignancies of the Breast, Head and Neck, skin, soft tissue, gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas, spleen, lymph nodes, Lung, Genito-urinary and gynecological systems. The department has a close interaction with other departments within the hospital.
The Department consist of :
- The outpatient clinics.
- Inpatient section.
- Two major and One minor Operation Theater.
- Harmonic Scalpel.
- Frozen Section.
- All Endoscopy (Naso Pharyngo Laryngoscope, U.G.I., Colono and Bronchoscopy).
- F-40 Leica Microscope for Brain Tumor.
- Post Operative Recovery room and Intensive Care Unit.
Surgical Experiences of the Department:
- Breast and Breast Reconstruction surgeries.
- Head and Neck Cancer surgeries.
- Soft tissue and bone tumor surgeries.
- GI surgeries including esophagus, stomach, pancreas, colon, rectum.
- Pneumonectomy and Lobectomy surgeries.
- Skin Cancer Surgeries.
- Genito-Urinary Cancer surgeries.
- Gynaecological Cancer surgeries.
- Brain Tumour Surgeries.